Tip # 3. Establishing credibility, and reminding them subtly.
What I recommend is that each practice owner creates a professional looking Biography of him/herself along with every staff member a patient might encounter.
These Bio’s are to be framed and hung in each treating room, along with a “head shot” of each person to go along with their Bio.
The result in practices using this strategy are:
- Patients will be happier.
- Patients enjoy their visits more.
- Patients responded better to his/her recommendations.
- Surprisingly, patients were also responding better to treatment!
- Patients were happier to swap between different therapists in the one practice!
You can place these bio’s & other information such as patient brochure, history of the practice, etc. into a folder & leave it your waiting room. You can get your front office staff to hand it to new patients before the new patient consult – this goes a long way to building credibility & rapport.
By making these improvements, the practice income will increase as well as referrals increased substantially.