Interviews for both reception & clinical staff can be stressful and time consuming. If you make the wrong decision, it will cost you time and money. Yet view them as an opportunity to learn more about your practice and the type of people that consider you an employer of choice.
Follow these simple steps to get it right during the first round of interviews and build a practice team of quality staff:
1. Selection Process
• Ensure the applicant has the right skills for the job.
• In addition, ensure that the applicant is the right fit for the team. (You may like to use a profiling technique such as DISC).
• Ensure the candidate has the correct address and explain the directions and parking availability.
• Inform your front desk about the applicant’s name, role and arrival time.
• Be organised and on time.