With Christmas just around the corner, now is the time to get serious about promoting your practice.
Before you panic, here are some quick marketing tips:
1. Create good Christmas Karma. Spread the love and let your patients know how much you care about their health. It’s easy to fall into the trap of sending out the same old Christmas promotions every year. But if you really want to grab your patient’s attention you can make it personal and mention how much you appreciate their loyalty over the past xx years.
2. Christmas is all about connecting. So take the opportunity to remind your referrers who you are. It’s a great idea to reward your top referrers with a gift. The gift doesn’t have to be expensive, a hand written card, a branded coffee cup a pen, a bottle of wine or Christmas hamper.
3. Get Social. Use your Facebook to let your patients know your opening hours and closing hours during the break. Schedule some posts ahead of time for when you are closed. Below are some examples of posts.
This will keep you connected:
- “Happy Safe holidays”
- “Happy New Year”
- “We’re back and are looking forward to seeing you”
4. Email Marketing. One of the most straightforward ways to accomplish this is to send out an email blast to your patient base. You can build an entire holiday message around a compelling promo or special offer that your patient’s will not want to miss. Among the most successful email marketing campaigns are those that include “existing patient” discounts or free gift when they refer a friend or family member. Not only does email marketing increase new patients, it truly helps build patient loyalty and referrals.