Just a quick note to say thanks for your help since we started with you in February (8 months ago now).
I’ve found the process helpful with:
- Changing our practice systems to make them more integrated and efficient.
- Increasing our turnover – this of course has been great!
- Improving confidence to implement ideas to help grow the practice through discussion and evidence of success in other practices.
- The encouragement and motivational aspects of the process.
- The ethical nature of the implemented systems and strategies, which I thought would be an issue for me.
- The weekly emails, meetings and email or phone support as required.
- The knowledge that it works because the ideas have been tested and work in other practices.
I have used other business coaches as I have explained previously and they may be good if we sold widgets, but we don’t. It is good to speak to someone that understands the nuances of our profession and can discuss solutions to the problems encountered. Health care is different and this is something the other business coaches do not understand.
Once again, thanks for your help so far and we look forward to continuing to build our practice and your expert help and friendship.